Master Aquaponics In
A Single Workshop
With Essential Principles
AND Build It Yourself
Generally, aquaponics is trending around the world, especially in America and Australia.
Breaking space, environment & farming skills limitation and restriction.
Allowing us to grow food everywhere including and not limited to rooftop, balcony, windows and walls.
Fish pooh and poop are broken down into NATURAL ORGANIC FERTILIZER TO PLANTS; PLANTS ABSORB THE NUTRIENTS, cleans and return the water to fish in a closed loop system.
While enjoying AUTOMATIC ECO-SYSTEM, we also HARVEST FISH & PLANTS AT THE SAME TIME.
A lot of people who are interested in gardening or self sufficient are very excited about this natural closed loop system.
Some have invested lot of money to build greenhouse and system.
Others, make good use of available space and material at home to build their own home aquaponic system.
Aquaponics investment and size can be large or small.
Barriers may be high or low.
A system determined by needs and requirements. Because Aquaponics system varies largely. Knowledge and experience is upmost essential. However, knowledge and experience requires time and investment
As a matter of fact, mastering relevant knowledge and experiences will better comprehend aquaponics system.
Which will ensure better success rates.
The purpose of this workshop, is to equip you with all these knowledge and experiences.
We carefully organized and prepare all the basic principles and information about aquaponics.
To ensure everyone can easily master this eco friendly, organic sustainable farming techniques.
Am I Suitable For This Workshop?
- I wish to GROW MY OWN FOOD to ensure it is 100% safe and healthy for my family.
- I wish to BUILD my OWN AQUAPONICS SYSTEM.
- I wish to grow food and fish at home and use it as a basis to LEARN NATURAL ECO SYSTEM WITH MY FAMILY.
- I wish to UNDERSTAND ECO FRIENDLY FARMING methods.
- I have an aquaponics system, but wish to LEARN more about its PRINCIPLE & THEORY.
- I love gardening and aquaculture and wish to IMPROVES THE SKILLS.
What Will I Learn From This Workshop?
From this workshop, participants will learn correct principles and relevant topics.
From system operating principles to hardware and components till system design.
Including understanding water quality, aquaculture, growing and managing the plants, planning and management.
All the knowledge you need to know.
We share and present them in simple and easy to understand ways — illustrate and demonstrate.
Rest assure, people without any background knowledge can easily follow and pickup.
Our workshop Outline
- Principles of Aquaponics
- All you need to know about Siphon
- Types of growing structures and design
- Advantages and disadvantages of each design
- Determine how much fish and how much plants to grow
- Nutrients provided by Aquaponics system
- What to feed your fish and how to choose
- Up keep and troubleshooting Aquaponics system
- What can I grow?
- What to do if I have a problem?
- Design an aquaponics system using knowledge learn
- Discuss each design
- Experience building a continuous flow bed
- Experience building a siphon bed
- Experience making a siphon
- Experience all problems surrounding siphon
We will share aquaponics principles and applications including our experiences and knowledge.
Is a practical session where everyone will hands on building and tuning an aquaponics system. During which, we will illustrate usage and application of siphon. Using skills and knowledge learn in the first session, apply and design a practical aquaponics system.
About trainer – philip loo
Philip Loo learn aquaponics and permaculture from Taiwan.
He is very passionate about sustainable urban farming for self-sufficiency.
He has done extensive research and development in integrating Hydroponics, Aquaculture, Vertical Farming, Vermiponics and Aeroponics.
His modular vertical system on 2ft by 4ft space is capable to grow 140 plants and 10 fish supplying food for a small family for their entire life.
He has build and operate the first vertical urban farm in Penang, Malaysia.
He has designed and build first HAVVA commercial farm in Ijok, Kuala Selangor. Where farm to table is introduce and practice successfully
EXCLUSIVE BONUS 1 :
Life Time Coaching
We provide after workshop support, including inviting you to participate in our closed fb group. Via the private group, we will share new experience, findings, case study and techniques from time to time. All participants will enjoy lifetime support via this private group. We will learn with you and be your personal mentor.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS 2 :
Lifetime Special Discount
When you purchase components and accessories from us, you will enjoy lifetime special discount. From LECA ball, fish tanks, fish pallets, and other components; you will enjoy exclusive saving.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS 3 :
Certificate of Participation
Pay now! Limited seats!
Thank you very much for your interest in our workshop. Here is the registration steps:
- Click Paypal Button below to made payment.
- Whatsapp your email address to +6011-1059 6623.
- You will receive a payment confirmation from us upon receipt your payment in full.
- Remember to attend your workshop on the date and venue you registered.
If you have any question please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date||November 06, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Time||8.30am – 5.30pm|
31-1, Jalan Penguasa A U1/53A,
Temasya Glenmarie , Shah Alam ,
Selangor , 40150 , Malaysia.
|Fee||RM599 per person|
|Note||Tea breaks and lunch Course materials|