Grow Fresh, healthy &
Non-Toxic food with havva
The future farming technology
A lot of people who are interested in gardening or self-sufficient are very excited about this natural closed loop system.
Some have invested a lot of money to build a greenhouse and system.
Others, make good use of available space and material at home to build their own home planting system.
Home planting systems investment and size can be large or small.
Barriers may be high or low.
A system determined by needs and requirements. Because home planting systems vary largely. Knowledge and experience are the utmost essential. However, knowledge and experience requires time and investment.
As a matter of fact, mastering relevant knowledge and experiences will better comprehend home planting systems.
Which will ensure better success rates.
The purpose of this workshop is to equip you with all this knowledge and experiences.
We carefully organized and prepare all the basic principles and information about HAVVA Technology.
To ensure everyone can easily master this eco-friendly, organic sustainable farming techniques.
About havva technology?
HAVVA Technology has drawn massive interest from all over the country. HAVVA successfully integrated Hydroponics, Aquaculture, Vertical, Vermiponic and Aeroponic techniques into a single integrated system.
Breaking space, environment & farming skills limitation and restriction.
Allowing us to grow food everywhere including and not limited to rooftop, balcony, windows and walls.
Fish pooh and poop are broken down into NATURAL ORGANIC FERTILIZER TO PLANTS; PLANTS ABSORB THE NUTRIENTS, cleans and return the water to fish in a closed loop system.
We GROW 10X MORE vegetables vertically and plants GROW 2X FASTER in Aeroponic Environment.
While enjoying AUTOMATIC ECO-SYSTEM, we also HARVEST FISH & PLANTS AT THE SAME TIME.
HAVVA – AWARDS WINNING TECHNOLOGY
HAVVA – FEATURED ON VARIOUS MEDIAS
Am I Suitable For This Workshop?
- I wish to GROW MY OWN FOOD to ensure it is 100% safe and healthy for my family.
- I wish to BUILD my OWN HAVVA SYSTEM.
- I wish to grow food and fish at home and use it as a basis to LEARN NATURAL ECOSYSTEM WITH MY FAMILY.
- I wish to UNDERSTAND ECO-FRIENDLY FARMING methods.
- I have an aquaponics system but wish to LEARN more about HAVVA technology to improve my system.
- I love gardening and aquaculture and wish to IMPROVES THE SKILLS.
- I want to know more about HAVVA Technology, it looks impressive.
How Does Our Students Perform After Our Workshop?
What Will I Learn From This Workshop?
From this workshop, participants will learn correct principles and HAVVA Technology.
From system operating principles to hardware and components till system design.
Including understanding water quality, aquaculture, growing and managing the plants, planning and management.
All the knowledge you need to know.
We share and present them in simple and easy to understand ways — illustrate and demonstrate.
Rest assure, people without any background knowledge can easily follow and pickup.
Our workshop Outline
- Field study of HAVVA system
- Why Grow Our Own Food?
- Introduction of HAVVA technology
- Principles of HAVVA System
- Types of growing structures and design
- Advantages and disadvantages of each design
- Identifying Nutrients deficiency and fixing
- Upkeep and troubleshooting HAVVA system.
- What can I grow?
- What to do if I have a problem?
- Design a HAVVA system using knowledge learn
- Discuss and analyse each design
- Building a continuous flow bed
- Building a siphon bed
- Making a siphon & troubleshooting siphon
- Building vertical system
We will share HAVVA Technology principles and applications including our experiences and knowledge.
Is a practical session where everyone will hands-on building and tuning a HAVVA system. Using skills and knowledge learn in the first session, apply and design a practical HAVVA system.
About trainer – philip loo
Philip Loo learn aquaponics and permaculture from Taiwan.
He is very passionate about sustainable urban farming for self-sufficiency.
He has done extensive research and development in integrating Hydroponics, Aquaculture, Vertical Farming, Vermiponics and Aeroponics.
His modular vertical system on 2ft by 4ft space is capable to grow 140 plants and 10 fish supplying food for a small family for their entire life.
He has build and operate the first vertical urban farm in Penang, Malaysia.
He has designed and build first HAVVA commercial farm in Ijok, Kuala Selangor. Where farm to table is introduce and practice successfully
Life Time Coaching
We provide after workshop support, including inviting you to participate in our closed fb group. Via the private group, we will share new experience, findings, case study and techniques from time to time. All participants will enjoy lifetime support via this private group. We will learn with you and be your personal mentor.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS 2 :
Lifetime Special Discount
When you purchase components and accessories from us, you will enjoy lifetime special discount. From LECA ball, fish tanks, fish pallets, planting cup, water dispencer and other components; you will enjoy exclusive saving.
Certificate of Participation
Sorry, our workshop is Fully Booked.
Pay now! Limited seats!
- Click Paypal Button below to made payment.
- Whatsapp your email address to +6011-1059 6623.
- You will receive a payment confirmation from us upon receipt your payment in full.
- Remember to attend your workshop on the date and venue you registered.
If you have any question please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date||September 21, 2019 (Saturday)|
|Time||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Venue||Loo Urban Farm
93, Lorong 1/SS5, Bandar Tasek Mutiara,
14120 Simpang Ampat, Pulau Pinang.
|Fee||RM999 per person|
|Note||Tea breaks and lunch Course materials|